I frequently wonder exactly what motivates us to remain productive. It is 1 thing to make a positive outcome and yet another to always repeat that favorable actions. Just motivation, that comes in two sources, can keep us constant.
1. Our very own inner driveway, self-talk and mindset. How we talk to and treat ourselves influences what we have the ability to achieve.
2. External influence in the family, friends, leaders and others we appear to or maintain high esteem. The advice or advice we get from the others influences what we believe about ourselves and our capacities.
The inquiry is, what direction does the motivation take us in? One which results in positive, effective benefits or not. It’s up to us to really intentionally make alterations to what we let in our thoughts/minds. We have to make decisions concerning that sort of conversation we amuse and learn how to discard negative ideas or phrases.
Below are 10 thought-provoking thoughts I believe lead us in the ideal direction.
1. Showing up is mainly due to self-motivation.
Absolutely! If we do not inspire ourselves to get going it is more difficult to appear or be present during our regular daily activities. Our motivation must discard any unwanted emotions which stop us from showing up to fulfill our responsibilities.
2. A positive mindset fuels internal drive.
Try it! There is no doubt that if we are confident, we get better with less effort.
3. There is power in words. We ought to talk positively about others and ourselves.
Words are powerful if used right they inspire and promote. We have to always think about the end result or consequence of the words before we talk.
4. Self-discipline over a time period yields desired effects.
You will find tougher challenges in chasing self-discipline than we understand. The results however are strong and priceless – let us stay focused.
5. There’s always a light at the end of the tunnel however long the tube.
There’ll be moments when we are tried and tested professionally and personally. We must concentrate on where we will need to be, our complete line, so as to remain motivated and effective whilst traveling through the tube.
6. We all know we’re motivated when we always go the additional mile.
Internal motivation coupled from the outside drive from fans and people who cheer us on fuels us to continue.
7. Creativity helps build confidence and ownership.
Thinking beyond the box and interest compels us to higher heights.
8. To be efficient and productive we have to remain informed.
Having the perfect information at the ideal time motivates us to pursue our objectives. We have to seek and desire to achieve the knowledge consistently.
9. We encounter greater satisfaction when our work speaks for itself.
Actions speak louder than words. The outcomes of the activity we choose to back up our voice keeps us inspired. “Well done is far better than well said.” ~Benjamin Franklin
10. We’re motivated by leaders who are genuine and participated.
It is important to form follow or relationships leaders which inspire us to become better. Strive for excellence.